Add a logo to your instance
- Go to the Organization settings page and open the General tab.
- Click Change Logo to upload an image for it to appear on the login page.
Set branded URL for the login page
- Go to the Organization settings page and open the Custom Domain tab.
- Click Add Custom Domain to initiate the setup.
- Select Login to add a custom URL and enter your preferred prefix for your custom URL and hit save for the changes to take effect.
An instance can have only one prefix and you cannot add a prefix that is already in use. Contact support if your prefix is being used by another instance wrongfully.
Set branded CTA button on the login page
- Select Customize CTAs to change the color of the CTA buttons and font to match your brand guidelines.
- Select a background color and font color and click Save.
The SSO CTA is automatically set based on your Instance SSO Settings and the Welcome note takes in the name of your instance.