The Organization option lets you edit your organization’s settings and preferences. The changes made here will be reflected across the Optimizely Content Marketing Platform (CMP) for all users.
Go to your avatar and select Organization.
Configure general settings
The General tab lets you set the following:
- Organization name, color, image
- Default language
- Default campaign sharing and default pitch request watchers
- Business days for your organization
Configure publishing settings
The Publishing tab lets you enable or disable publishing of content in the platform for your organization.
You also can add custom crop points for images editing while setting custom styles for usage in the text editor. Custom crop points determine the maximum width and height for images that you are publishing to your feeds or sites.
The maximum size allowed by the Consent Management Platform (CMP) is 10 megapixels. You can add custom crop points at any time.
Custom styles leverages the CSS styles defined on your hub in the content you are publishing. Applying a preset class in the Text Editor ensures that you are consistent with your hub styles. If you change a style, any text that used that style is automatically updated by the CMP platform.
The Publishing tab also lets you set the following:
- Allow-listed Article Canonical URL Parameters
- Block-listed Terms – Enter terms that you want to avoid, and they are automatically highlighted in Marketplace when you are searching for licensed content. This excludes articles that contain a certain keyword, such as a competitor’s name.
- Safe Search – Filter articles that contain offensive words from the search results in Marketplace and ensure that the content you are seeing is appropriate for your audience.
- Shorter Links in Social Posts
- CMP for Sales
Configure budgeting and financial settings
The Budgeting and Financials tab enters budgets for campaigns and tasks, and maintain financial tracking. At the user level, you manage budgets for campaigns and tasks in the Roles section of the User Management settings page. See Manage user and custom roles for more information.
Hover over a feature for information about the purpose of each feature.
Budget Checking notifies users when budget overage or shortages are near.
Default Currency sets a currency for organizations. In the Exchange Rates section, you can import exchange rates for the default currency from a CSV file.
Create custom domains for library assets
Share assets from the library with others with a public link. You can customize the link. See the Create custom domains for library assets topic for more complete information.
Configure miscellaneous settings
The Misc. tab displays or lets you set the following:
- Access Key – Provided by CMP, the access key lets you access the platform.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – A more secured way of logging into the platform.
- Brand Compliance – Delivers aggregated email notifications to users for asset approvals and compliance checks.