The Google Audience Sync integration lets you automatically synchronize a segment into the Google Ads platform. Customers that have an email associated with them are eligible for this integration. Currently, this integration allows you to target your segments on Search, Youtube and Gmail paid advertising.
Use of this app is subject to Optimizely's Terms of Service Agreement.
Configure Google Audience Sync
- Go to App Directory > Google Audience Sync.
- Click Install (if you do not already have the app installed).
- Go to the Settings tab and click Sign in with Google to authorize your google account.
- Once authorized, paste your Google Ad account ID in the Ad Account ID field.
- Click Verify.
Sync segments from Google
- Go to Customers > Segments.
- Select the desired segment.
- In the Next Scheduled 3rd-Party Segment Sync section, set Google to ON.
Locate audience in Google Ads
- Log into your connected Google Ads account.
- Go to Tools and Settings > Shared Library > Audience manager.
- The Your Data Segments section displays your ODP segments.