Content Marketing Platform (CMP) has a native integration into YouTube to which you can publish.
In this article, you will learn how to add a YouTube channel.
- Go to your avatar > Social Accounts and locate the YouTube section.
- Click Add YouTube Account. A login screen displays.
- Click Allow. Your account is added to the YouTube section.
- Click Allow (toggle) switch to enable (blue) or disable (gray) your account.
- Click Synchronize (icon) to refresh your account with all of your existing YouTube videos.
- Click Delete (icon) to permanently delete your YouTube channel (and all previously scheduled social posts) from this list.
If you delete a channel, scheduled video tasks will fail to publish.
To link videos from your YouTube channel, click Add Video (icon) in the content editor.