After you set up Google Analytics using the OMAP 2.0 method, the following error occurs in the analytics reports: An internal error occurred.
Check your app pool identity:
- Open IIS Manager.
- Select application pools.
- Select the site's corresponding app pool.
- Select advanced settings on the righthand side.
- If Identity is not NetworkService, change the identity to NetworkService. Your site root must have full control for NetworkService to operate properly.
- After making these changes, recycle your application pool, and check to see if the error is still present
For information about setting up Google analytics, see the following documentation:
Setting Up the OAuth2.0 Authorization Protocol for Google Analytics 3.0