The Universal Filter lets you customize your view and select tabs to see activity in different ways.
You have the following Quick Filters:
- Created by Me – Lets you see the campaigns, tasks, and events that were created by you including list, calendar, timeline and board.
- Assigned to Me – Lets you see the tasks that are assigned to you and your name is automatically selected in the Assignees filter.
- Watched by me – Lets you see the campaigns, tasks and events that are on your watch list.
You can select multiple Standard Filters at a time and filter out your desired campaign, tasks, and events. If you select Created by Me or Assigned to Me filter along with them, you can see the campaigns, events, and tasks created by you or assigned to you across the module. You have the following standard filters:
Activity Type – Lets you filter among campaigns, tasks, and events across the module. You can choose to see either campaigns, tasks, events, or all of them.
Campaigns – See only campaigns across the module.
Campaign filter is applicable to the List and Timeline view only.
- Events – See only events across the module. Note: Events filter is applicable to the List, Calendar, and Timeline view only.
Tasks – See only tasks across the module. Tasks are the only Activity Type filter that is applicable for all the views.
If you select the Created by Me or Assigned to Me filter along with them, you can see the campaigns, events, and tasks created by you or assigned to you across the module.
- Campaigns – See only campaigns across the module.
Assignees – Pick any particular user and see the assigned tasks across the module.
Campaign – Select specific campaigns to appear in your filtered view.
- Date Range – In the Date Range filter, you can select a specific date range and see the campaigns, tasks, and events created/completed within that specific date range.
- Due Date – See tasks and events that are in an overdue state or due today, tomorrow, this week, and next week. This helps you to figure out the tasks and events that need your immediate attention.
Status – Status filter helps you to get a complete view of the tasks that are Not Started yet or In Progress or was Completed across the module.
Fields – Select the field values for the campaigns you want to appear in your filtered view.
Advanced filters appear under the Add Filter section. Click + Add Filters to show the Advanced Filters (Instances, Creator, Owner, Date Range, Campaign, Task, and Fields). Advanced filters let you personalize your filter panel by keeping it specific to your needs and reducing unnecessary clutter.