You can automatically generate variations of videos that are uploaded to the library. Video renditions provide access to videos for your most common use cases, and eliminates time consuming manual conversions.
Set video renditions
- Go to your avatar > Asset Management.
- Click Add. The Add Rendition dialog box displays.
- Select Asset Type > Video.
- Select your specifications and click Save.
- Input Format – MP4, MKV, MOV
- Output Format – Keep Original, MP4, MKV, MOV
- Quality – (only for MP4) – Highest, High, Medium, Low, Lowest
- Audio Sampling Rate – 48000, 44100, 32000, 24000, 22050, 16000
- Video Codec – H264, H265
- Audio Codec – MP3, Libopus
View and use renditions
When you view an asset in the Library, you can view linked related assets. The Library view displays renditions on your new and existing assets.
Click a video asset in the library and open Related Assets to view variations of your video.
You can do the following with a video rendition:
- Click Download (icon) to download it to your desktop.
- Open a preview and click Create Task from the video.