A Saved View is a way to reuse frequently-used filter combinations. You create a saved view from the Plan module.
Create a saved view
- Define and select the filters you want to save.
- Click Save View.
- Enter a name for your saved filter.
- Optionally enter a description for it.
- Click Save.
Manage saved views
Your saved views are in the top bar of the Plan module.
Hover on a saved view and open the options menu (...) to select one of the following options:
- Copy View – Copy a private or public view.
- Delete View – Delete a view that you created.
- Share View – Share the view with your colleague or team.
Share a view
- Click Share to share a saved view with your colleagues in the organization, even without saving the view first.
- If the view isn't saved yet, the Share view dialog box creates an automatic name (containing the view name, followed by the timestamp), which you can edit.
- Enter names or emails. You can also add an optional message (up to 150 characters).
- Click Copy Link to copy the direct URL to a saved view, which is available only to users who have access to this view. A notification appears on top of a view if you preview a shared view using a URL.
- Click Share.
Questions and answers
Who can see a view?
At the time of creation, saved views are private to the creator, but can be shared with the whole organization by means of making it public.
Who can share a view?
A private filter can only be shared by the creator.
Who can edit or delete a view?
Only the view creator can edit or delete a saved filter view, whether public or private.
Who can copy a view?
Anyone in an instance can copy a shared saved filter and save it with a different name with additional edits to the filter.